If your school doesn't have the resources and staff readily available to help address issues regarding data and information, digital textbook adoption, cloud strategies, digital privacy, device, and technology life cycle management, strategic planning and many more essential components for managing technology, our CTO/CIO Services can help you reach new heights.
We take a team approach to getting the job done, in a cost effective manner, while staying accountable to you and your needs with monthly operations reports and meetings with our senior consultants. With Epiphany, you'll have unlimited remote access via phone or email to our consultants and technicians. We’re on site to help you effectively manage your technology within your school/district, and online when you need us.
- Operations reports, lab tech reports, ticket reports & ticket open/close rates
- Monthly operations meetings to discuss reports
- Full line of communication/contact with senior consultants
- Lifecycle management planning
- Creation and maintenance of IT budget
- Federal and state programs management
- Products and vendor management